Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Purse for My Mom




Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I made her a tote. It has an internal zipper on one side and 3 pockets on the other with a magnetic closure. It has white interior and the exterior is like drapery - I think. It is a nice fabric.









and a matching wallet




I think that I am going to start making more wallets. I used to be obsessed with them. I would buy a new one almost every month. Now, I guess I can just make them. I need to buy more fabric though.


llll

This is a picture that has nothing to do with anything other than it is pretty. This is me, my mom, my grandma, sister, cousin and aunt at a wedding this summer. My grandma said that I should put it on the internet - so here it is - on the internet. My grandmother bought all parasols for the event.



No comments: